- HE and the new immigration rules – Thursday 3 December
- Immigration: Key considerations when recruiting from overseas (Four x 90 min sessions over two mornings) – TBC
Topics for other online events currently under consideration are:
- Reward strategy in context: Enhancing the Employee Experience
- Organisational Development/Organisational Change/Cultural transformation/ Change Management
- Academic delivery models and contractual models
- Academic Workload Management
- Performance Management / Flexible working
Public service pension schemes in HE – latest information – Monday 28 September
CAHRN – Clinical Academic network meeting – Monday 19 October
Immigration HR network meeting – Tuesday 3 November
How to complete the Senior Staff Remuneration Survey – Wednesday 4 November
Latest developments in employment law for strategic HR leads (with Eversheds Sutherland) – Monday 9 November
To increase accessibility to UCEA online seminars and webinars we have been recording events and meetings which are not covered by the Chatham House Rule. We are delighted to provide some examples of these from our Reward in Crisis: Perspectives on Pay and Reward in 2020 series of online webinars free of charge to members. More information on the seminars can be found at Reward in crisis - perspectives on pay and reward in 2020.
Example recordings of UCEA’s online seminars and webinars:
Members can access these recordings by asking for access to them to be added to their website account. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request access.