This event is a great opportunity for our members to meet or reacquaint with pensions, HR, finance, reward and payroll colleagues and to discuss the latest issues affecting retirement provision across the sector. For this reason, we will provide plenty of time for you to network with colleagues informally on the day.
About the conference and who should attend
The conference will be chaired by Julia Palca, Chair of Council, City, University of London and UCEA Board Member.
- UCEA update: Unfunded scheme valuations, DC schemes in HE and USS representation - Emelda Nicholroy, Head of Pensions Policy
- The Pensions Dashboard Programme: Update and key issues for HEIs to consider - Money and Pensions Service - Speaker name to be confirmed
- Local Government Pension Scheme: Key developments including McCloud - Jo Donnelly, Head of Pensions, Local Government Association
- Current legal issues for the HE sector – a practical perspective - Cat Ellis, Partner, Weightmans LLP
- Development of a new SAUL DC scheme: Key considerations & lessons learnt - Rob Orr, Head of Technical and Communications and Donna McGuire, Head of Benefits, SAUL Trustee Company.
- Teachers’ Pension Scheme: MCR, McCloud, communication and administration issues - Barry Bailie, Stakeholder Engagement Lead, Teachers’ Pensions
- Universities Superannuation Scheme: - Mel Duffield, Chief Scheme Strategy and Stakeholder Officer and Helen McEwan, Chief Pensions Officer, USS.
Conference timingsThis conference will run from 10.15 am to 3.15 pm, with registration from 9.45 am.
Confirmed timed programme
Attendance fee and how to bookThe ‘early-bird’ attendee fee for UCEA members of £395 (VAT free) per place is available until 12 noon on Monday 24 April. The attendee fee for UCEA members after 24 April is £425 (VAT free) per place. When you book you have the option of paying for a place by credit/debit card or to be invoiced.
When you book you have the option of paying for a place by credit/debit card or to be invoiced.
We would advise early booking to secure your place.
If you work at an HEI or other body not in UCEA membership, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
UCEA members can book places via the tickettailor booking form
If you have any queries regarding your interest in attending, please contact email@example.com